Although Internet is still at its initial stages of development, there are already more than 3.000.000 sites, and their number is steadily growing. “Why should I join them and create a site, too?” – you may ask. Indeed, there is no need in a website hosted without any certain purpose. But even if you own a minor company, or start your home business up, there are at least ten reasons for you to establish online presence.
1. Maintain better communication with customers. Today, people don’t have time to search for the information in newspapers and magazines, preferring searching for it in the Net. Thus, if you place all updates in the Net, it will be observed easier, and the effectiveness of communication will be far higher.
2. Ideal customer service. Post F.A.Q. and detailed information about the products or services, and you won’t have to explain the clients how to use this or that thing, what are its main characteristics, how it is installed, etc. Getting all the required information, people stay satisfied and don’t disturb you.
3. You are free to place as many advertisements as you want. On your website, you can post anything you want: images, texts, banners, video, etc. And no one will charge additional costs for this content – all you need to pay for is site hosting. On the contrary, advertising in local newspapers, magazines, radio and TV is several times more expensive. Plus, the character of content is strictly controlled.
4. Save on add production. One more reason to advertise online is to cut the costs of printing and postage. You are launching a new product? Going to organize a promo? Send E-mails to your customers, and they will always be aware of what it going on, without you having to pay for it a penny.
5. Attract thousands new customers from your region, country, and the entire world. Your online store will be available for people from all the continents, which may expand your presence from a 30 sq.m. store to worldwide!
6. Reduce staffing costs by eliminating the need in employees. Site resources will compensate the work performed by managers, sales assistants and consultants. First, you save money. Second, it is far more reliable than people.
7. Create an image of a successful, respectable company. Since Internet allows posting anything you want, you may build up a site that will characterize your company as a serious, well-developed corporation. All is in your hands: hire professional web-designers, web-developers and copywriters, and your small business will virtually become a huge great enterprise that attracts customers from all over the world!
8. Provide an alternative purchasing method. Some people simply lack time to go shopping, but still need your products and services. Help them! Make an online shop, let auditory know about it, and in several months your sales turnover will increase two- three-, or even tenfold!
9. Show your products and services. No matter what you specialize on – building materials, real estate sales, DIY toys or tattoos – Internet is a great chance to let people know what you may offer. They will see what you provide and understand whether they need your services or not. It saves time for both entrepreneur and customers, and make your company look more professional and loyal to clients.
10. Beat your competitors up. Again, no matter which sphere you specialize on, a properly elaborated site is a chance to get information, buy products and keep up better communication. So if your competitors don’t have websites, you are one step ahead. And even if they do, you have a chance to analyze their advantages and drawbacks and improve your services.
The Net gives a lot of opportunities to expand and develop practically any business. So if you don’t have a web-site, consider hosting one. There is 99% probability that it will be helpful for your future successful enterprise.